CALL TODAY! 205-286-3807
When wildlife enters your home, it can be a real danger to you and your family. Our exterminators have the expert training to safely and humanely remove wildlife from your home for good. To keep you and your loved ones safe, Bama Exterminating offers the following removal services:
- Mouse Removal and Control
- Rat Removal and Control
- Squirrel Removal
- Raccoon Removal
- Chipmunk Removal
- Snake Removal
- Possum Control
- Bat Removal
- Mole Removal and Control
- Feral Hog Removal and Control
- Armadillo Removal
- And more
It All Starts With an Inspection!
We know that when you call a professional to handle your pest problems, you expect the best service and techniques–and that’s exactly what you’ll get with us. Here at Bama Exterminating, we invest in extensive training for each of our exterminators to ensure we can offer you the best and most up-to-date removal methods. This extensive training helps our exterminators identify even the smallest issue when working at your home. Here’s what you can expect from our process:
- It all starts with an inspection. First, we’ll thoroughly inspect your home and property to determine points of entry and any evidence of wildlife presence.
- A custom plan. Next, one of our trained wildlife exterminators will create a detailed plan to remove each and every last animal in your home.
- Trap and remove. Once we have communicated our treatment plan with you and received approval to move forward, we will set tamper-proof traps and bait stations that will safely trap the animals.
- It ends with prevention! Finally, to ensure long-term elimination, we’ll plug holes and seal any entry points that may let wildlife find their way back in!
Complete Wildlife Removal–Guaranteed
Here at Bama Exterminating, we put all of our efforts into delivering the best possible service, and because of that, we’re confident to stand behind our exterminators. When you trust Bama Exterminating with your wildlife removal, we guarantee complete elimination. If a problem persists, give us call and we will promptly return to treat your home free of charge. Now, that’s confidence you can count on!